Twilight

Friday, January 23, 2009


Twilight

By. Stephanie 

They creep in the night, blood, guts, fangs, walking dead...Vampires!

I know, I know, I  too am certainly surprise that I instantly became engrossed in a teenage romance novel about vampires.  This story is unlike any vampire myth I have come across.

Quick synopsis: A romance between a young couple; the girl Bella and a Edward a teenage vampire. Twilight, book #1 in the series is a basic introduction to the new fantasy world Meyer creates full of emotion and creativity. Simply... how do a Vampire and a human relate?

Meyer's writing style is not one that I would usually enjoy, not intellectually written, rather more contemporary and common. I was surprised by the purity of the novel. No sex (until marriage) and strong values implied! But still vampires I know. I cannot believe how easily I was drawn in. 

Twilight is addictive, captivating and imaginative!

0 comments: